Thursday, July 6, 2017

July Shelter Cat of the Month

This little furball will win your heart

Deana

a gray and white kitten

I don't usually do kittens for CotM since they get adopted SUPER quickly, but she is our first foster kitten and our house is pretty much all Deana all the time, so...just this once...


Hi hi hi! I'm Deana - or Booger as my foster family likes to call me (because I'm such a cute little snot, see?). But I don't really care what you call me as long as you bring food or treats or toys. I'm just a wee one, so I do like to play play play all the time. I can also be pretty cuddly, though - especially in the morning. And did I mention that I like to play? My favorite game is hide-and-seek. If a toy is hiding under a blanket or towel, I'm on the case! My foster family's dogs made me nervous at first because they are so BIG, but we adjusted to each other pretty quickly, so I could probably live with some canine companions as long as we were properly introduced. Oh, and I also like to play. So come see me soon and let's play together for always!


Be Deana's hero: adopt! donate! share!